High unemployment is one of the biggest challenges facing most Member States and European society. Creating a vibrant and sustainable economy that creates and supports jobs is a central theme behind all EU policies.
It is critical to generate jobs in Europe, especially for the young. To achieve this goal we must put the European dimension to work. For this to happen we need better and more practical cooperation among member states via the EU. We need:
- Political Stability of Europe and its Member States (Re-inforce democracy & governance).
- Revolutionise & Modernise Economies, Sectors and Innovation (CLEAR VISION OF EUROPE’s ROLE IN THE WORLD).
- Strengthen European Identity (Citizenship & Job Mobility).
- Re-launch the single market and reduce RED TAPE.
- Reform and introduce fair taxation & employment systems and laws that encourage and attract entrepreneurial and foreign investment.
- Reform justice systems in the countries where they need rapid modernisation.
- An educated & Skilled Workforce (Erasmus, Bologna, etc).
- Promote One business language for Europe (English is already the facto European business language).